Friday, November 18, 2011

Can anyone tell me how to shadow box during training?

I was wondering about how many punches should be thrown. How long should each session go. Should I throw combinations or just jabs? Any information at all would be helpful. I am starting to take classes soon and I dont want to go in totally clueless.|||I started boxing this year with 2 great trainers. Just find a clear area with enough room for you to move around (preferably infront of a mirror) and imagine yourself in the ring boxing with your opponent (remember he throws punches to so block and move around every now and then). now you should do this to warm up and do 3-minute rounds. i myself just do about three 3-minute rounds. throw jabs and straights and hooks and uppercuts. the use of the mirror is to correct your form and see if you%26#039;re throwing your punches correctly. but continue to imagine yourself in the ring with someone.





good luck and keep your hands up.|||get in ur stance and do ur 1-2 combo facing a full length mirror.. the length of a round shud b long enough and do this i%26#039;d say 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment