Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you just sit things at the bottom of Shadow boxes?

Or is there a way to mount them in the center?|||Although I%26#039;ve made many of my own shadow boxes, I have also purchased a couple, and they came with Velcro to attach items inside. This is also what I use in my custom built ones, if it%26#039;s something I don%26#039;t want to damage by permanently mounting.





If you%26#039;re planning on mounting paper items you don%26#039;t want damaged look in the scrapbooking section of your craft center for archival mounts for a variety of ephemera applications.





Either way, you can attach items to both the bottom and back of your piece!





I hope this helps!|||I don%26#039;t know why they are called shadow boxes, but I have seen items mounted on the back-glued, maybe. You can also sit things on the bottom|||no u dont.. cause its shadow..?

No comments:

Post a Comment