Friday, November 18, 2011

What should i put inside my shadow box?

i was planning on making a shadow box for my boyfriend for valentine%26#039;s day.


but i%26#039;m not exactly sure what i want to put inside.


any ideas?|||HI:





How about the following :





a Scuba diver mask





a wooden shape SCUBA gear ( Have a wood worker do this)





a J shape piece of wood to make a Snorkel





a shape piece of wood for a spear gun with a spear





two small scuba flipper feet





a driver%26#039;s knife





a divers watch or put in a battery operated clock with a wristband around it





a Small scale model boat





a scale model of diving chart , Maps,course charts along with a scaled model of dividers





a small rope tie in a sailor knot





a piece of fishing net with some float





a clay model of a giant Squid or a Clam with a Pearl





and find a place to put his medals in





Hope this helps





It would help if you chose a theme, but I think this a very good question to ask I hope my answer help you.|||You could put stuff that relates to any hobbies he has or pictures of accomplishments he has done.|||Put somethings in the box that he likes; example baseball cards; maybe a hot wheels car. Maybe a baseball. I have a shadow box and in the box I have my letters from Track/Cross Country/Baseball %26amp; Academics. I also have several ribbons I earned in school Academic Fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment