Friday, November 18, 2011

Where to buy a glass front wall hanging shadow box for wedding goblets?

We were given some nice engraved goblets and cake servers as wedding gifts last year. I would like to put them in a glass front shadow box but can%26#039;t find one to fit anywhere! I%26#039;ve tried the usual stores like Michael%26#039;s, JoAnnes, Target, etc. I even tried searching online. The box would need to be 13 inches tall by about 15 inches wide and 2 3/4 or 3 inches deep. I would like it to have a glass front. I saw a few that were over $100 bucks...but I%26#039;m sure we can do better than that!|||Try Hobby Lobby.|||Check Ikea stores, Pier 1 import, pottery barn, crate and barrel.|||Michaels carries a good selection of shadow boxes, display boxes to hold your momentos. They are in the framing area and prices vary to size and style. I work for them and have shopped a few for myself. Since store selections vary too try the online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment