Friday, November 18, 2011

I have to make a shadow box about me for my psych class?

I have to do a Shadow box, using a shoe box for my psych class. It has to be about me, but I want to see an example of one first. cause I%26#039;ve never done a shadow box before.


here%26#039;s some things I%26#039;m interested in:


Singing


Music


Swimming


Ice Skating


Reading


Playing with my nieces and nephews





Any ideas on what I could do?|||What I did for mine was i wrapped the box with paper and put pictures on the outside of this I was interested in doing some day when i get older. On the inside I put things that I am currently doing and things that make me who I am.


For example:


I put a dog collar in it because I love dogs more than anything in the world! I put a bracelet in it that a little girl made me because I like to help children. I put a gold metal I had won. I even put a eyeliner in it because I always wear a lot of eyeliner.


Just put things that make you unique from everyone else and put thing in it that make you who you are. Be creative.


This should be a fun project because you are letting everyone see who you really are, and not what other people judge you as being.|||Paint the back of the shadow box with a background and bottom that suits you. Get some photos (ones you have or find online) Print them with either photo paper or if you print them on normal paper (paste or tape) them to cardboard. Cut them out nicely and create a scene in the painted box so the pics stand up (glue or tape behind so it doesn%26#039;t show) You can also use some small toys you have lying around for the scene.





A second Idea is to use the pics as the bottom/background and use small toys in a scene to show what you are interested in. Also with it bing psych class use colours/patterns that describe how you %26quot;feel%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment