Sunday, April 26, 2009

Have you ever knocked yourself out while shadow boxing?

I was Shadow boxing the other day. I was throwing some fierce punches and attempting kicks. I was watching myself throwing hooks and thought that was pretty good. In fact one of my hooks looked so good I actually made my knees wobble. So I%26#039;m just wondering have you ever knocked yourself out while shadow boxing? Also will I eventually knock myself out if I keep it up? Then one last question if I do knock myself out and no one is around will it be a knock out or a figment of my imagination cause no one is around to tell me whether I actually fell down or whether I was just day dreaming?





Please provide only serious answers to this question. I don%26#039;t want to knock myself out so I need insightful answers, I mean deep deep insightful Zen shadow boxing type answers.





Thank you|||the logical person would say: you were off balance chicken leg boy. stregthen your legs and structure.





the mcdojo owner would say: you need to work on your kata to get your turquise belt.





the zen guy would say: Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk.|||I think if you knock your self out shadow boxing it will be a world 1st. I%26#039;ve never heard of anyone doing that.|||No way, man! You oughtta show that shadow who%26#039;s boss! It should be your shadows knees trembling instead of your own! You know you%26#039;re a champion when you have no shadow because darkness is too timid to assume your form!|||I have a better question for you.... If a fat chick falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it.... do the trees laugh?|||No, I haven%26#039;t knowcked myself out shadow-boxing, It must be pretty hard to do though!|||you%26#039;re right... Chuck Norris doesn%26#039;t have a shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment