Sunday, April 26, 2009

How do you properly display an army uniform in a shadow box?

My step father is former army and I want to display his dress blues and greens in shadow boxes. I want to do this the right way. Anyone even done this themselves or know of any good resources?|||The only way I have ever seen uniforms displayed in shadow boxes is full length. The box is 6 ft tall and 2.5 feet wide then the uniform is attached to the back ot the box in the same manner as if someone was wearing it.


This is how museums display uniforms. I%26#039;m not sure someone would want that in their house.





I%26#039;ve never seen someone try to display a uniform in a smaller box before.





Are you wanting to just display the front of the shirt or just the sleeve?


What you could do is just cut off the part you want to display then use tacky glue to mount it to the back of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment